View Profile FEDEV

1 Movie Review

I was going to give you 15 stars, but I'll have to substract 10 because helmets stopping bullets is too unrealistic!!!111! >:(

In all seriousness now, good job! I like that there's variety in the kills rather than just your regular shooting and stabbing. I particularly like when he pulls out the sword from the ground and accidentally cuts some dudes face off. Also the animation is bretty gud!

GG, will stay tuned for more! ;)

Prov22 responds:

Thanks much boi!
I will stay tuned for more of your stuff too :3
P.S. Your helmets-stopping-bullets are way more unrealistic!!! xD

2 Game Reviews

Awesome

Got all the medals. Awesome art, but mine. Lol, I did it only on paint. I would like to participate in another collab you organize in the future. This time I'll do some bad ass work!
The endings were the best part.

Both thumbs up for you, for Tharos and for the rest of the guys/girls who participated in this collab. Good job, peeps.

Awesome

I wish I contribuited more. Had to deal with school :(
I hope you organize another collab soon.

Decky responds:

Cheers for the nine :).

I'll see what I can do :).

2 Art Reviews

You got a good grip.

Love the simplicity, sharp lines and the contrast. You can never go wrong with white, black and red.

My only criticism is the missing foot. It's like it's aaaalmost in the frame but NOPE.

Good job, famalam.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Really appreciate your criticism bruh, I wish I could add her foot but I'm out of paper lol. Thanks a lot for noticing my premise, simplicity and sharp lines are my thing.

idk